Wednesday, August 6, 2008

New skills

So exhausted after all this moving around.
When will I be ready to crawl down the driveway like Gabe?
A funny face.
This outfit looks cute coming...
...and going. (We'd have a happier world if everyone wore pants with little animal faces on the backs.)

Audrey seems to be on the verge of crawling. She loves to get up on her knees and push really hard with her legs, but will usually just move backwards or forwards a couple of times before giving up. She also has learned how to roll from stomach to back. She goes up on her side really slowly, raises her arm straight up in the air, and then just flops over. When she first did it, she cried because it was obviously unexpected. I'm trying to keep the camera ready to catch either of the above!

1 comment:

The Maguet's said...

I agree... animals on our butts would make life a lot more interesting! I can't believe that she is that mobile! It won't be long before you will have your hands full!