Sunday, August 10, 2008

Look who's got a tooth!

Who pushed the bumper down like that? I walked in to check on Audrey during her "nap", and this is what I found. Another few minutes, and she would have destroyed her bed!!
There's no smiling during naptime!!!
You can almost see the little tooth here.It's blurry, but it's the best picture of the new tooth I've been able to get. You can barely see the little jagged edge.
Gabe's typical response: avoid the camera.

Constant chewing on things, wakefulness, drooling, and fussiness. No, it's not Barry (just kidding). Audrey has been having teething symptoms for a few weeks, but we thought it was too soon for a tooth. I guess she proved us wrong! Her tooth came through sometime during the night. I rubbed her gums this afternoon, and noticed the tiny razor peeking through. I bought some Baby Orajel, and when I put it on her, she literally shuddered. I tested it myself a few minutes ago, and let me just say that if I had to have a conversation with someone, I'd be struggling for physical control over my mouth. What's in this stuff, anyway?

No comments: