




When Gabe gets up in the morning, he loves to run into our room, where Audrey and I hang out before he gets up, and hug on her (although, if it's Pink Panther time on t.v., he'll forget all about hugs). This morning, I left them for a second to get Gabe's cereal, and when I heard Audrey's high-pitched scream, I ran back. Gabe was, how do I say, being a little over-affectionate, almost lying on top of Audrey hugging her. Once I reminded him that he is a little bigger than she is, he held back a bit and I got these adorable pictures. She loves watching Gabe and thinks he is very funny, and he is very gentle and sweet with her.











2 comments:
Those are some very cute pictures! Hilary likes loves them.
Is it me, or is Audrey tall? She looks so big in those pics! I will have a time keeping Tal away from that little cutie- although... I think Gabe might be able to help me out in that department!!
Post a Comment