Sunday, September 14, 2008

There's something I don't want to tell you...

Gabe's many faces...

My favorite face!



When we were in the car yesterday, Gabe said in a very dramatic voice, "There's something I don't want to tell you." Of course, I was concerned, thinking he was getting sick, or being bullied at school, or something along those lines. I pushed a little, and finally he told me the following: "While you were putting Sis down for her nap, I took off my shorts and underwear. And I put on new underwear. And before I knew it, my shorts were inside-out." I about cracked up at this "confession", but I just said, "Well, thanks for telling me, Gabe. Did you get your shorts fixed?" He said that he did, so luckily, I didn't have to agonize all week about whether his shorts were inside-out for very long.

No comments: