Sunday, September 14, 2008

Audrey's excellent adventures

She loves to sit in her highchair and eat the little mushy puffs.
She's getting a good bit of dark brown hair, but in the back only, leaving that receding hairline look for the sides. It's still quite cute, in my opinion.
Busted trying to get into Mom's magazine and catalog stash.
Trying "real" apples in this little feeder. Can't you tell she loved them?
She preferred to chew on the plastic part and ignore the apples.
I left the room to throw something in the trash. When I left, she was by the green chair. Somehow she moved to the rug in the entryway by the time I got back. And she was looking over her shoulder when I came back.
Her two favorite toys: the vents and the doorstops.
Yes, I find it funny that I can sit up, too.



These things would not qualify as "adventures" for adults, but when you're just learning how to move around, I think it's safe to call them "adventures" for an almost 7-month-old. Audrey is not as vocal yet, but she is definitely easier to photograph than Gabe, hence the posts of her having more pictures.

No comments: