Friday, July 4, 2008

Some more recent pictures

Fell asleep with pacifier - the first one she's taken since being a newborn.Of course, it says "Princess" on it.
A big cheesy smile.
Gabe and one of his favorite treats, the sucker.
I tricked him into giving me a big, real smile.
His new favorite PJS - of course, in pirate print.
Wearing "big girl" khaki shorts.
A mini-meltdown, later followed by a time-out trip to his room.

2 comments:

Ioannes_Ahenobarbus said...

Pirate pajamas? When will the madness end?!?

The Maguet's said...

Ava, too, is very familiar with time-outs! I am seriously considering calling Super Nanny- but I might embarrass myself on national television too much! So I guess I just stick to my same methods and hope she grows out of it! Your kids are getting so big and you can really tell Audrey has such a sweet personality. Love all of the pictures!