
Trying so hard to crawl.

Just call me "Gumby".

I was trying to hold her legs down to get a picture of her in this outfit, but they kept popping back up!

Happy 5 months, Sis!

On July 24th, Audrey turned 5 months old! She is really enjoying having more control over her arms and legs, as we all do, and these pictures show how she likes to twist, bend, and flip all over the place. She has become a wiggly worm with an alarming tendency to suck on her feet. Her little feet are stinky, so I'm not sure why she enjoys having them in her mouth so much, but I guess it's
so three months ago to chew on fingers.
2 comments:
she is sooo cute! I can't believe she is that old! I love having control over my extremities, I guess Audrey and I have that in common! I'm just not down with the whole "foot chewing" thing!
cute new backdrop...and cute audrey too!
Post a Comment