Gabe drying off from his bath in his lion towel, as Audrey relaxes by him.
Hmmm...maybe I'll give the arm of this chair a little push with my feet. Or maybe I'll try to make my body sort of levitate over the chair. It's funny how Gabe looks oblivious as Audrey is pushing against him and basically rolling on him. (Note to self: it also shows the hypnotizing effect of a good cartoon.)
A few days later, Audrey is now on the floor, smiling and playing. But suddenly --
she goes into push-up form. And she's not even doing the girly-style ones with bended knees!
Look at that intense look on her face. Is that a bead of sweat forming? Nope, just drool.Maybe "brute" is an exaggeration, but the pictures don't lie. I could sell these to any news outlet ("5-month-old Girl Does Army-Style Push-Ups").












No comments:
Post a Comment