Hope we don't have any of those around our house!
Sure looks like he's having fun, even though he told me he didn't like the carousel.
I'm trying to have fun, I'm trying to have fun...
...but I want my DADDY WITH ME!!!
Gabe and his current hero, ScoobyWeekend before last, Gabe and Barry took a manly overnight trip. They went to the zoo on Saturday, and then headed over to King's Island the next day. They seemed to have had a great time, except for the above meltdown on the little car rides. Barry told me that after that incident, Gabe refused to ride anything else by himself. Gabe, obviously drunk on the power of being able to choose where they ate dinner both nights, had quesadillas and Mexican rice two days in a row. He also enjoyed the perks of being on a mini vacation with Daddy, including getting Sno-Cones, Gatorade, and probably other treats as well. Audrey and I had a lazy two days at home, hanging around Wal-Mart, and watching ANTM marathons.











No comments:
Post a Comment