Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Gabe just having fun

No, he's not drinking the water - he's making a "bubble beard".
Am I a year old and 20 pounds YET?
Who says Easter eggs aren't still fun in June?
Enjoying his findings.
The faces on our boat look like Pac-Man ghosts!

These are a few random shots of Gabe and our fun, and sometimes strange, activities. First is Gabe in our bathtub, which he enjoys because it is big enough for him to pretend to swim. Second is him in Audrey's infant car seat, which really makes his legs look long and skinny! The next two are Gabe's Easter egg hunt, although is is now closer to Flag Day than Easter. We missed out on Easter due to cold and snowy weather, and Gabe and I found these eggs and decided to do a late hunt. Finally, there is a picture of the incredibly time-consuming pirate ship (of course!) that we did today. Although the play-doh-like material was very cool, this thing was so intricate that I about wanted to pull my hair out. The end result was not quite as professional looking as the picture on the box.

1 comment:

The Maguet's said...

Ok Sara, confused! Expecting #3 TOO?
2nd answer: Woodchase
I seriously need your e-mail address!!