Which one should I choose? This one hides my midsection,
while this one really shows off my thighs!
The pirate and his castle
Maybe it was the goggles that scared her
Do pirates wear goggles and Nemo suits?Gabe has really been enjoying the pool this past week, and Audrey had her first dip in it as well. As you can see, Gabe loves his pirate's island float, and his very loud pirate impression consists of repeating only three things over and over: "ARRRRGH, matey", "shiver me timbers", and the song from Pirates of the Caribbean ride ("Yo, ho, yo, ho, a pirate's life for me"). Barry has named him Captain No-Beard. Audrey generally enjoyed the pool, although it's hard to tell, and I'm sure she really appreciated her big brother hovering around her and accidentally splashing her a few times. The arms in the picture belong to Barry, who refused all my requests for photos. I think he was just jealous that Gabe got all the good inflatable pirate swords!











1 comment:
look at that float! I won't show Charlie.
Love the new blog look.
Post a Comment