"It's fun to have control over my hands, FINALLY."
Enjoying a bath, even though it looks like a hold-up. This was right before a major accident (the smelly kind) happened in the tub.
OUCH.
"Let's scoot away from this popsicle stand."(I could not resist the title. These kinds of things always happen when I blog at midnight.) Audrey is getting very good at grabbing things with her hands, bringing things to her mouth, splashing in the tub, scooting all over the place, pushing off with her feet, and holding her feet with both hands, which are all good life skills to varying degrees. Today, she also rolled from back to stomach. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture because I was helping Gabe with his shower and she was in her crib - it was purely an "anger roll", so I don't know when she'll do it again. I'll try to have the camera ready next time!











No comments:
Post a Comment