



Gabe has now gotten to play in the snow twice in his life, and both times were teary and drama-filled. (See last year's snow post for reference). This year, Gabe wanted to make a snow angel, which I believe he learned about from Higglytown Heroes. He had no problem lying down in the snow, but when his hands touched the ground, that snow angel turned into a snow devil. He then had a tantrum about touching snow, and I was afraid that his pouty lower lip might brush the snow and bring the fun to a whole new level. However, once I showed him how to keep his hands out of the snow, he had a lot of - dare I say it - fun.
The snow was very pretty, and we actually got a couple of inches. True to Kentucky, the next week or two then brought 50 and 60-degree weather and lots of nasty potato bugs.











No comments:
Post a Comment