Saturday, January 17, 2009

Beware the little scary dude!

Gabe's teacher told me Wednesday that he had gotten in trouble that day, which was his first bad report from school - what a proud moment for his baby book. According to Ms. Melissa, Gabe painted on the table AND put glue in his chair. This is a pretty minor infraction compared to some of the stuff he's pulled at our house (toothpaste painting, nailpolish pouring, floor cleaner dumping, etc.), but we were still not too happy. When I asked him why he did that, he blamed "the little scary dude". I immediately thought there must be a 4-year-old bully forcing this little angel to break the rules, but when I asked him who it was, he said "Mr. Blackmiss." Uh...my best guess is this is some creature he's heard about on Scooby Doo. We don't know who "Mr. Blackmiss" is, but if you hear about your kids hanging around somewhat who is little, scary, and dude-like, watch out - bad behavior is coming.

1 comment:

Ioannes_Ahenobarbus said...

I am now officially a follower of this blog. That does sound cult-like. Speaking of cult-like, you could always check with the Catholic Church about exorcising Mr. Blackmiss out of Gabe!