Look at that swing!
Carrying the new golf bag.
Barry and Gabe have put together a couple of pretty difficult puzzles, and yes, Gabe helped with parts of them.
His first UK football game - or at least first since he is able to remember it.
Father-son picture before UK goes to play, um, that team it played. (Perhaps that's why I wasn't invited?)Even though both kids are still under 5-years-old, Gabe loves to be with Dad and Audrey loves to be with me. Now that he is older (and of course the whole having full control over his bladder thing helps a lot), Gabe gets to do more and more "big boy" things with Daddy, such as golf, games, and throwing their dirty clothes on the floor. Audrey gets to do "girly" stuff with me, such as cooking, weddings and baby showers, helping pick up after the guys, etc., although this may largely be because she cannot speak or run away when I do those things.











1 comment:
I hope that map is still intact so I can see it next time we are in.
Post a Comment