Saturday, October 4, 2008

Coincidence?

I just experienced something very bizarre that I think merits its own post. Gabe's great-aunt Pam got him a CD of kids' Bible songs. There are about 40 songs on the CD, but they're only a minute or so each, so needless to say, there are many days when I find myself humming one whole song over and over all day. Of course, Gabe also wants to listen to this every time we're in the car, too. There's one we heard today that goes, "The fear of the Lord [clap, clap], the fear of the Lord, is the beginning of wisdom, beginning of wisdom..." and so on. Thus, that's the song I've been singing ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY. So I just pulled up the blog - and keep in mind I'm LITERALLY singing this chorus in my head at the same time - and I scroll down to the little daily Bible verse snippet at the bottom of our page, and to my extreme surprise, it says: "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.(Proverbs 1:7)." To use the great descriptive skills of Keanu Reeves: "Whoooooaaaaa."

What else can be said?

No comments: