I asked Gabe if he had any stories to tell about his family or things he does to put on the computer for everyone to see. When I said "story", he obviously interpreted that as a fictional story. His story is as follows, in his own words:
"This is a story about Mommy, Daddy, Gabriel, Nana, Papa, Ran Ran, and Grammy. [Note: I'm kind of glad Audrey is not in this story. Yikes!] They went to the waterpark and then a pirate ship.And pirates on my pirate ship went overboard. A crocodile landed and ate the pirates all gone that fell overboard. A shark also ate them. They also found a little computer floating in the water. And they found a kid's guitar laying in the water. And then they found a house. They lived in it for about 40 weeks, and then a big storm blew it over. And that's all of my story."
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
What a sweet, yet scary!!, story. You are going to love reading these when he is older! Great idea! As soon as Ava learns to tell stories, I'll have to document them! I can't wait to meet little Gabe in person!
Post a Comment