Boo boos from her shots, with pink cammo bandaids. Also, I wanted to highlight her cute belly and chunky legs. As Barry says, it looks like she was lying on a tennis racket.
On Tuesday, Audrey had went to the doctor's. She weighs 11 lbs, 5 oz (70th percentile for weight) and is 23 3/4 inches tall (in the 90s for height). Gabe has always been way down there for weight, so she might be able to beat him up in a year or two. She cried when she got her shots but calmed down very quickly. (Gabe almost cried when she cried.) This really makes me believe that, no matter the age, guys are a little wimpy as compared to girls when it comes to pain.











1 comment:
I have performed my own experiments concerning the wimpy-ness of the male species. I can tell you that 100% of the time they are whinier and wimpier than girls! I think maybe they should just be hooked up to an epidural all of the time. I know when I received mine, you would have thought Matt was the one in labor! He was so green that I kept asking him if HE was okay. There is something seriously wrong with that picture! Go Audrey for being such a good "shot getter" and sporting the very fashionable bandaids! Oh yeah, to answer your previous question- we are building in Corbin!
Post a Comment