Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Gabe's Wedding

Gabe thinks he is getting married. I guess with all the talk about John and Hilary's wedding, he decided to get in on the action. Out of the blue, he asked if he could marry me, and I explained to him he couldn't marry his family. He then asked if he could marry Chloe (the cousin of Gabe's cousins Tytus and Jonah), whom he barely knows and has not ever really spoken to as far as I know. I told him yes, and since then, he's been dropping random wedding comments. Today, while trying on a "tushedo" for his ring-bearer duties, he told me he needed another one for Chloe's wedding. He is also very progressive - not only is Chloe an older woman (by a few months), but according to Gabe, she is also going to ask him to marry her, even though she lives in Lexington and sees Gabe exactly two times a year (once at Tytus's June birthday, and once at Jonah's in January). We'll be expecting an official announcement in June!

No comments: