


I am definitely on a roll now with updating the blog. The pictures I just had to add today: (1) I wasn't trying to trump Barry's "smiling baby" picture below, but it just happened that way. Ha, ha, ha! (2) Gabe eating his favorite breakfast of champions - Captain Crunch. We are looking into whether there's a faster way to get all that sugar into his bloodstream. (3) Not too sure about her bouncy seat yet. It didn't help that Brother was bopping the toys right in her face and turning the music off and on repeatedly.











3 comments:
What cute kids! Doesn't it just melt your heart when they smile at you? Love the comment about sugar- some days I think Ava has been hooked up to a caffeine IV. Keep the pictures coming!
You have two cute kids! Love all the pictures!
Can't wait to find out what has been going on at your house! Your stories are too funny- I really need a laugh right now- hope you post soon!
Post a Comment